For families (purchased by head of household) who wish to upgrade from regular membership
YEARLY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- A Full Year of Membership benefits for the whole Family starting on day of purchase. Kids must be under 18 and living in same household
- Online Membership Account for Printing Membership Cards and Updating Profile Picture(s)
- One Year Subscription to “Outdoor Canada West” magazine
- 10% Discounts on select Mark’s merchandise
- $5,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit while participating in hunting, fishing, trapping or authorized Club activities
- $5,000,000 Personal excess liability insurance
- Participation in annual Wildlife Awards competition
- Opportunity to participate on numerous conservation projects
- Access to over 40,000 acres of prime habitat without having to ask for permission
- Includes regular email correspondence keeping you informed
- Includes free membership on OutdoorAdventurists.com
- NOTE: If you wish to change any of this information after purchased, you’ll need to notify Club Web Chair or Membership Chair to do that for you.
- NOTE: The address on account MUST BE your mailing address, if you wish to receive the “Outdoor Canada West” magazine from AFGA.
IF Member already has “With Range Privileges”, BENEFITS ALSO INCLUDE:
- Access to Gun and Archery Ranges for additional $200 per year
- NOTE: Review of Range Safety Orientation manual is a mandatory requirement prior to being given any gun-related event or facility attendance permission. CLICK HERE to View RSO Manual.
- NOTE: This Membership DOES NOT give you “permission to transport fire arms”. A Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) permit issued by RCMP is required to lawfully do so. CLICK HERE to Learn More about acquiring a PAL.