For adult individuals 18 years of age or older on day of purchase
YEARLY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- A Full Year of Membership benefits starting on day of purchase
- Online Membership Account for Printing Membership Cards and Updating Profile Picture(s)
- One Year Subscription to “Outdoor Canada West” magazine
- 10% Discounts on select Mark’s merchandise
- $5,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefit while participating in hunting, fishing, trapping or authorized Club activities
- $5,000,000 Personal excess liability insurance
- Participation in annual Wildlife Awards competition
- Opportunity to participate on numerous conservation projects
- Access to over 40,000 acres of prime habitat without having to ask for permission
- Includes regular email correspondence keeping you informed
- Includes free membership on OutdoorAdventurists.com
- NOTE: If you wish to change any of this information after purchased, you’ll need to notify Club Web Chair or Membership Chair to do that for you.
- NOTE: The address on account MUST BE your mailing address, if you wish to receive the “Outdoor Canada West” magazine from AFGA.
IF “With Range Privileges” selected, BENEFITS ALSO INCLUDE:
- Access to Gun and Archery Ranges for additional $200 per year
- NOTE: Review of Range Safety Orientation manual is a mandatory requirement prior to being given any gun-related event or facility attendance permission. CLICK HERE to View RSO Manual.
- NOTE: This Membership DOES NOT give you “permission to transport fire arms”. A Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) permit issued by RCMP is required to lawfully do so. CLICK HERE to Learn More about acquiring a PAL.