Passes purchased by Club Members who have Range Privileges on behalf of guests
YEARLY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- A One Day Entry into Indoor & Outdoor Ranges (when purchased by and accompanied by the adult RANGE member Sponsor)
- Insurance covered by Sponsor’s AFGA membership
- Guest Day Pass Cards must be printed through Member’s Account (sponsor of guest pass) page.
- Members are allowed 4 guest passes per year. They are to be used ONCE only! They are valid until the expiration date of the Sponsor’s current membership.
- Day Pass valid for one day only. When signing in at Ranges, the Day Pass must be presented and Sponsor’s full name, email & phone number must be entered into Sign In Sheet and the Pass must then be disposed of. Any violation of this rule could put the Sponsor’s membership at jeopardy, lifetime.
- NOTE: Review of Range Safety Orientation manual is a mandatory requirement prior to being given any gun-related event or facility attendance permission. CLICK HERE to View RSO Manual.
- NOTE: This Membership DOES NOT give you “permission to transport fire arms”. A Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) permit issued by RCMP is required to lawfully do so. CLICK HERE to Learn More about acquiring a PAL.
- NOTE: If you wish to change any of this information after purchased, you’ll need to notify Club Web Chair or Membership Chair to do that for you.