|RED DEER FISH AND GAME BLACK POWDERANNUAL TRAIL WALKMay 12 – 14, 2023THURSDAY CAMPING CHANGES: If you Plan on coming and setting up on Thursday, you will be required to pay the $25.00 camping fee for Thursday only. Any questions or concerns, please text/call/e-mail Wody at 403-350-3499 or firstname.lastname@example.orgNEW FEE: $25.00/adult $15.00/youth LOCATION: Red Deer Fish and Game Land, 37329 Hwy 816 Free camping is available starting Friday. Please leave Sunday after presentation of prizes and clean up. Please note the water there is non-potable and there is only electrical hook ups. All dogs must be on leash and cleaned up after. The Rendezvous Information
- Sign in will be available starting at 6:30pm on Friday.
- You can register for 1, 2 or 3 events.
- There will be cash prizes for the Trail Walk, Hawk and Knife and Aggregate. Archery will go towards Aggregate score.
- There will be coffee/tea/hot chocolate provided.
- There will be a social evening on Saturday Evening.
- The scorecards will be given to you when you register.
- You will have a waiver to fill out and sign.
- The kitchen will have limited use. We will give the final information on Friday, in the evening.
- Washrooms will be available. Lysol wipes will be provided and anyone using the facility is asked to sterilize anything they touch.
- There will be Archery Saturday afternoon.
- There will be Hawk and knife Saturday afternoon.
TRAIL WALK: Starts with a brief announcement at the hall around 9:00am Saturday morning followed by the shoot. On Sunday, a bacon and pancake breakfast will be served around 8:00am compliments of Ken and Mary Lynn Brown. You can start the course after breakfast. Scorecards MUST be in by noon on Sunday.
- No shotguns or pistols, rifles only.
- Approximately 21 targets on Saturday, plus or minus, depending on conditions of the trail walk. Same as always, if you come to a target that is broken, draw a line through that number on your score card and shoot #23. If two targets are broken shoot #24. If 3 targets are broken, shoot #25.
- Approximately 18 targets on Sunday, plus or minus. Same rules for broken targets.
FRIDAY COME AND TRY NIGHT! Approximately 7:00pm-9:00pm.Come Out Friday Night if you would like to try Any or All of the Black Powder Events! Just come to the registration desk and we will get you partnered up. Bring your own hearing protection if you have it. If you have any questions, please contact me.