Welcome to the new 2019 website. Here’s some highlights regarding the new site that you should know:
A Variety of Changes
- We’ve re-organized subject matter into more intuitive collections that make the site more current and relevant. They include: news, newsletters, events, programs, ranges & habitat land, memberships, donations & volunteerism and Extras. Any announcements/updates/news from the club will be on the home page under “News”. Any upcoming events will be listed on the event calendar (on bottom of every page).
- A search function has been added to help people quickly locate pages they seek.
- A contact form resides at bottom of each page if assistance is required from the Web Chair for matters related to the web functioning.
- New pictures have been added and content re-organized. Please send any pictures you have that would better suit the subject matter they represent to your Web Chair. Any content that is outdated should also be addressed through Web Chair.
- The site is fully “responsive” and looks great on phones and tablets.
- More security has been added to the site.
- Contact Page has been updated with the election results.
- We’ve replaced Chair’s personal contact information that was previously scattered throughout the site and refer to them all now as the Chairs they represent. All the current contact information for these Chairs is all now in one place – the Contact page.
- We’ve added more products to help with membership upgrades (to family or range privileges).
- We’ve built a nice interface to AFGA’s new system for our roster submissions.
- We’ve given executive some operational tools to help manage membership, bookkeeping and marketing chores.
- You CANNOT login using last year’s account login information. A new one will be setup for you this year when you purchase your membership. During checkout you will provide the email, username and password you wish to use for the account after that for printing your membership card, updating your profile picture or changing your other account information.
- You CAN upgrade this year from Regular to Family if you change your mind during your membership period.
- You CANNOT add dependents to your account this year after you have purchased a family membership. These need to be entered during the time of purchase. Later, if any of this changes, you’ll need to contact Membership Chair to make changes to your account.
- You CAN upgrade this year from Regular or Family (without Range Privileges) to Regular or Family (with Range Privileges).
- Membership expiration has changed. It is no longer based on a Calendar Year (previously expired Dec 31). It is now based on your Purchase Date (expires 1 year after purchase date).
- You CAN buy a Membership without an email address. We will set you up with an account (so you are able to do all things online members can do, also) by using some club assigned emails. The caveat to this is that you will not receive email correspondence as the club notifies members of various announcements, events, program changes, newsletters, etc. AND, you will not be able to change your password on your own because this requires an email. Contact Membership Chair to purchase your membership if you DO NOT have an email address.
- You CAN buy a day range guest pass IF YOU ARE A FULL RANGE member yourself. You will only be able to purchase 4 guest passes per year. This includes members who did not have emails when purchasing.
- You MUST ADD a profile picture this year for the membership cards. This helps us to identify members better for your safety & security. If you have trouble adding it during purchase, you can add it later by logging into your account and doing so there. If you still have trouble with this, please contact Membership Chair so they can assist you in adding it for you.
- If you do not wish to receive the magazine this year, please contact Membership Chair who will update your online account with that preference.
- Terms, Conditions and Data Privacy have been updated. Please read them when you purchase your membership.
- If you have trouble adding or updating your profile picture, please email your profile picture to the Member Chair and they will add it for you. Or text it to them.