About Our Club
Who We Are:
The Red Deer Fish & Game Association is a volunteer-based, not-for-profit organization advocating the common interests of ethical hunters, anglers and outdoor enthusiasts dedicated to the responsible stewardship of Alberta’s environment; its diverse and fragile habitats and its precious wildlife.
Our aim is to pass on a healthy and vibrant Alberta to our youth that they can be proud to embrace.
Our membership continues to grow and is currently approximately 700 strong. We continue to grow and continue to develop our facilities and programs to meet those growth needs.
We offer Individual as well as Family Memberships. We service all age groups and hope to continue to see our younger population grow as it has the last few years.
We invite you to explore the wide range of programs and facilities we have to offer and hope to see you join us soon.
Our Main Objectives:
- Promote conservation of our natural resources.
- Promote and assist in the sound long term management of Alberta’s fish and wildlife in the best interest of all Albertans including future generations.
- Insist on continued public ownership of all public lands and wildlife.
- Obtain and maintain access to public lands.
- Publicize the importance of fish and wildlife and proper resource management.
- Work with government, industry, and other organizations in local programs, supporting the enhancement, development and maintenance of habitat for all species of fish and wildlife and other natural resources.
- Promote outdoor ethics and safety.
- Make Albertans aware of the dangers of all forms of pollution, to prevent pollution, and to co-operate with all groups with similar objectives.